- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Recipe for Low Carb, Sugar Free Chocolate Pound Cake. Garnish with chopped walnuts for an added taste.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup butter - softened
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Sugarfree Syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Splenda® Granules, Maltitol or Diabetisweet
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- Combine wet ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- Mix dry ingredients together and then fold in wet ingredients. Divide the batter into two parts. Add the unsweetened cocoa to one part, then spoon the vanilla and chocolate batters alternately into the prepared baking pan.
- Pour evenly into baking pan. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes, then invert on a serving plate.
- Garnish with chopped walnuts.
- Total Net Carbs: 55 Per Serving: 4.48