- Recipe created by FabFood on Aug 1, 2008
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/low-carb-peanut-butter-cookies
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Sugar Free, Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies. Low carb cooking guru April Fields created this fabulous recipe to give low carb dieters missing cookies a treat.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 3/8 teaspoon Stevia
- 1 cup Malitol
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup almond flour
- 30 sugarfree chocolate wafers (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream together all ingredients and form into a ball. Chill dough for 10 minutes. When the ball is congealed enough to cut, form into 30 balls and place on two regular or one large ungreased cookie sheets. Press down with a fork to flatten, first in one direction and then in another. Allow room on the cookie sheet for dough to spread between balls. Bake for 8 -10 minutes. Allow to cool slightly then transfer to a sheet of waxed paper to finish cooling.
- Total carbs: 40.5 Per serving: less than 2