- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/low-carb-no-flour-pizza
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 3 cups grated raw zucchini
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti squash (click here for instructions)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Squeeze the excess moisture out of the grated zucchini or cooked spaghetti squash with paper towels. Mix the squash, eggs and 1 1/2 cups mozzarella together and press into the bottom of a pie pan. Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and spread the tomato sauce, vegetables or other pizza toppings and the remaining cheeses over the crust. Sprinkle with oregano and basil and drizzle the olive oil over the top. Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.