- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Recipe for Low Carb Linguini Alfredo. For the carb conscience, here’s a recipe you will truly enjoy.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic Dreamfields® (brand) low carb Linguini Pasta - 1 box
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Meanwhile in a large pot bring water to a boil. Salt the water slightly and add a tablespoon of olive oil to the water to keep the pasta from sticking. Cook the pasta as directed on the package. Drain in a colander.
- Combine the pasta with the sauce and add Salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Toss the mixture until all the pasta is well coated. Place on a platter. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan Cheese and more cracked black pepper. Dust with a very small amount of nutmeg and serve immediately.
- Total Net Carbs = 52 Per Serving = 6.5 each