- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/low-carb-irish-cream-coffee-latte
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Low Carb Irish Cream Coffee Latte. Combine everything in your blender, and run until smooth - delicious!
- 1 1/2 cups Carb Countdown Dairy Beverage
- 2 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar free chocolate coffee flavoring syrup
- 1 tablespoon Splenda®
- Combine everything in your blender, and run until smooth and well-blended.
- Per Smoothie:
- 319 Calories; 14g Fat; 40g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 8g Usable Carbs.