- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2-ounces fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1/2 pound mini penne, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- Heat olive oil in small frying pan over medium heat; add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute.
- Stir in diced tomatoes and cover, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes; stir in basil, salt, and pepper and cook for an additional 4 minutes; add mozzarella cubes and stir, quickly removing from heat.
- Pour the tomato mixture over the pasta and toss to mix; serve garnished with Parmesan cheese.