- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/lemony-soup-with-crab-and-vegetables
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and cut in half
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 1/2 packed cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) lump crabmeat, picked over
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Makes 1 Serving (2 1/4 cups)
- In a medium saucepan, combine the broth and garlic. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the mushrooms and zucchini; reduce the heat to medium, cover, and simmer until the vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in the spinach and cook just until wilted, about 30 seconds. Remove from the heat and stir in the crab, lemon zest, and juice. Discard the garlic. Serve immediately.
- Per serving:
- 140 calories, 1.5 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 19 g protein, 14 g carbohydrates, 5 g dietary fiber, 45 mg cholesterol, 890 mg sodium.