- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/lemon-blueberry-tea-muffins
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 package (7 1/2 ounces) corn muffin mix
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 can (16 ounces) blueberries, well drained (or use equivalent fresh)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Combine muffin mix and lemon zest. Stir in water until just blended but still slightly lumpy. Quickly stir in blueberries. Fill cups 2/3 full and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes for mini muffins, or 15-20 for regular size muffins. Let stand a few minutes before removing from pan.