- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Recipe for cooking Lamb Steaks with Horseradish Mint Sauce. A horseradish sour cream sauce beautifully compliments grilled lamb in this recipe.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 4 lamb chops or leg steaks
- salt and pepper
- Combine first three ingredients. Set aside. Preheat grill or broiler. Combine mustard and garlic and rub on both sides of lamb. Season with salt and pepper. Grill lamb to desired doneness, about 3-5 minutes on each side for medium rare. Serve with sauce.