- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
A simple taste of Italy for dinner.
- 4 (6 ounce) bone-in center cut pork chops
- 1 cup Fancy Shredded 6 Cheese Italian Cheese
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic croutons or Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves or parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika or smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper or hot paprika
- Cut a horizontal pocket in the side of each pork chop. Combine 3/4 cup cheese, croutons and thyme; stuff into pockets and pinch edges together to close pockets. Mix salt, paprika and pepper; sprinkle over chops.
- Heat a 12-inch ovenproof skillet (wrap handle in foil) coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot. Add chops; cook 3 minutes per side or until browned. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese over chops. Transfer skillet to a preheated 375 degrees F oven. Bake until chops are no longer pink in center, 8 to 10 minutes depending on thickness of chops.