- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 3 1/2 cups vanilla wafer cookie crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups sifted confectioner\'s sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1/3 cup Irish Whisky
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- In a large bowl, combine the cookie crumbs, pecans, and 1 cup of sugar. Dissolve coffee granules in Irish whiskey in a small cup. Add to dry mixture along with corn syrup, mixing until blended. Shape mixture into 1 inch balls. Roll in remaining sugar. Store in air tight container.
- Note: Cookies become more flavorful after sitting 2-3 days.