- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/iced-black-coffee-with-lemon-peel
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 cup strong coffee or espresso
- ice cubes
- sugar or sweetener of choice (optional)
- large piece of fresh lemon peel
- Use a vegetable peeler to remove a large strip of rind from a fresh lemon. (You can use the insides of the lemon for something else). Rub the yellow side of the peel around the rim of the glass. Stir the coffee and sweetener (if using) together in the glass until the sweetener dissolves. Fill the glass with ice cubes. Twist the lemon peel over the glass, releasing the lemon's essential oils into the coffee. Stir and enjoy!