- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/ice-cream-cone-cup-cakes
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Ice Cream Cone Cup Cakes. These delightful cupcakes are fun to make and are great for parties.
- 1 Betty Crocker Cake Mix
- 1 Betty Crocker Frosting Mix
- Flat Bottomed Waffle Cone Ice Cream Cones
- edible decorative sprinkles and candies
- Heat oven to 400° F. Make batter as directed on any flavor Betty Crocker Cake Mix package. Pour a scant 1/4 cup batter into flat bottomed waffle ice cream cones, filling a scant 1/2 full. If you fill the cones too full, they will not have a nice round top.
- Set on a baking pan and bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cool and frost with any Betty Crocker frosting Mix. Put sprinkles on top.