- Recipe created by FabFood on Dec 21, 2010
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/hot-chocolate-coffee-kiss
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
A delicious coffee drink with a little extra kick, topped with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and a sweet maraschino cherry.
- 3/4 fluid ounce coffee liqueur
- 3/4 fluid ounce Irish cream liqueur
- 1/2 fluid ounce creme de cacao liqueur
- 1 teaspoon brandy-based orange liqueur
- 1 cup hot brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces chocolate syrup
- 1 maraschino cherry
- In a large coffee mug, combine coffee liqueur, Irish cream, creme de cacao and Grand Marnier.
- Pour in hot coffee.
- Top with whipped cream, drizzle with chocolate syrup and garnish with a maraschino cherry.