- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) butter
- 1/4 cup strong dark honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice or to taste
- Serve with Navajo Fry Bread if desired (recipe link below)
- Makes 1 Cup
- Soften butter by leaving it at room temperature or by cutting it into pieces and whipping it in a food processor. Beat the honey and lemon juice into the butter, taste and adjust lemon juice or honey to find the balance you like.
- Refrigerate in a covered container where it will keep better than regular butter.