- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/homemade-prepared-horseradish
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Homemade Prepared Horseradish. Instead of buying prepared horseradish, here's an easy way to make your own at home -- less expensive and no preservatives.
- 1 1/2 cups peeled horseradish root, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup vinegar (I like cider vinegar)
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Makes About 2 Cups
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree. Cover and store in refrigerator. Be careful when handling the hoseradish root, as it is strong!