- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/homemade-irish-cream-liqueur
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for home made Irish Cream Liqueur. Think how impressed your friends will be when you make your own Irish Cream liqueur. This recipe takes advantage of one of the Emerald Isle's best exports, Irish Whiskey.
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups Irish whiskey
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee
- Combine all ingredients, mix well and store in the refrigerator. Make at least 3-4 days before serving, giving the container a shake a couple of times a day. Consume within 2 weeks.