- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/holy-jalapeno-hot-sauce
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 12 fresh jalapeño peppers
- 8 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- Stem peppers, cut in half and remove seeds. Blanch in boiling water for 30 seconds. Combine hot peppers and remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor and purée. Refrigerate until ready to use.