- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/holly-clegg-s-super-snapper-shrimp-or-chicken
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Holly Clegg's Super Snapper. You can actually use this same delicious Trim and Terrific recipe for shrimp or chicken.
- 1 pound snapper filets
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Lay the snapper filets on a baking sheet lined with foil. Sprinkle with the balsamic vinegar and lemon juice. In a small dish, combine the bread crumbs, basil and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle over the fish. Bake for 15 minutes or until the fish is done.
- Menu Idea: Serve with a chewy grain dish such as brown rice or quinoa mixed with your favorite herbs or spices, a bit of olive oil, and steamed chopped veggies.
- Diabetic Exchanges: 3-1/2 Very Lean Meat; 1 Starch