- Recipe created by FabFood on Dec 28, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/holly-clegg-s-shrimp-cocktail-spread
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 16 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 12 ounce bottle cocktail sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 cups cooked small shrimp, peeled
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1. In a small bowl, blend together the cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and hot pepper sauce. Spread the mixture on the bottom of a 9 inch serving platter.
- 2. Pour the cocktail sauce evenly over the cream cheese mixture and sprinkle with green onion, shrimp, and parsley to serve.
- Nutrition Facts Per 2 Tablespoon Serving
- Exchanges: 1 Very Lean Meat.
- Calories: 68; Calories from Fat 0; Total Fat 0g; Saturated Fat 0g; Cholesterol 60 mg; Sodium 286mg; Total Carbohydrate 4g; Dietary Fiber 0g; Sugars 3g; Protein 10g.
Spreads, Seafood, Camping, RV, Picnics, Quick and Easy, Make Ahead, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Low Fat, Eating Light, New Year's, Valentines Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Finger Foods, Diabetic