- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/holly-clegg-s-quick-chicken-lasagna
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed and chicken coarsely chopped , about 3 cups cooked chicken
- 52 ounces marinara sauce
- 8 ounces lasagna noodles, no-boil type
- 2 cups shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- 20 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled, optional
- In a bowl, combine the chicken and pasta sauce. In an oblong dish coated with non-stick cooking spray, spread a thin layer of chicken sauce. Top with a layer of noodles, chicken sauce, Mozzarella, half the spinach, and goat cheese. Repeat layering with noodles, chicken sauce, Mozzarella, remaining spinach, and goat cheese. Bake, covered, for 50 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover and Bake 5 minutes longer.
- To Prepare and Eat Now: Serve when ready.
- To Freeze: Cool to room temperature, wrap, label, and freeze.
- To Prepare After Freezing: Remove from freezer to defrost. Preheat oven to 350°F. and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, covered, or until the lasagna is well heated.
- Nutritional Information: Calories 393, Protein (g) 29, Carbohydrate (g) 40, Fat (g) 13, Calories from Fat (%) 29, Saturated Fat (g) 5, Dietary Fiber (g) 6, Cholesterol (mg) 57, Sodium (mg) 1026.
- Diabetic Exchanges: Diabetic Exchanges: 2.5 lean meat, 2 starch, 2 vegetable, 1 fat.