- Recipe created by FabFood on Nov 10, 2008
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/holly-clegg-s-orange-marmalade-bundt-cake
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 box (18.25 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 container (6 ounces) nonfat orange yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated oranges zest
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon orange liqueur or orange juice
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade, or apricot or peach preserves
- 1. Preheat oven to 350º F. Coat a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, beat together all ingredients, except a tablespoon liqueur and preserves. Mix well until blended.
- 3. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 40 – 45 minutes or until center of cake bounces back when touched. Let sit for 5 minutes and invert to serving plate.
- 4. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine remaining liqueur and preserves. Microwave 45 seconds. Pour over warm cake.
- Nutritional Information per Serving:
- Calories 231; Calories from Fat 28%; Fat 7g; Saturated Fat 2g; Cholesterol 14mg; Sodium 233mg; Carbohydrate 38g; Dietary Fiber 0g; Sugars 26g; Protein 2g;
- Diabetic Exchanges:
- 2 1/2 Carbohydrate; 1 1/2 Fat.
Cakes, Vegetarian, RV, Picnics, Gifts, Brown Bagging, Quick and Easy, Make Ahead, Kid Friendly, Low Fat, Eating Light, New Year's, Valentines Day, Mardi Gras, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Diabetic, Freezer Friendly