- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/holly-clegg-s-chocolate-almond-sandies
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup chopped slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In mixing bowl, beat together brown sugar, sugar and almond extract. Gradually add flour. Stir in almonds and chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into small balls and bake on ungreased baking sheet for 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Roll cookies in powdered sugar while hot.
- Per Cookie: Calories 77 Protein (g) 1 Carbohydrate (g) 9 Fat (g) 5 Calories from fat (%) 51 Saturated Fat (g) 1 Dietary Fiber (g) 0 Cholesterol (mg) 0 Sodium (mg) 36
- Makes 30 Cookies Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 other carbohydrate, 1 fat