- Recipe created by FabFood on May 9, 2008
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/holly-clegg-s-chinese-chicken-salad-with-asian-vinaigrette
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 cups cooked, shredded skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves or 1 tablespoon dried mint leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger or 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons lite soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 bag (8 ounces) mixed greens
- 1.In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, green onions, carrots, mint and peanuts.
- 2.In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, peanut butter, ginger, soy sauce, honey, and oil.
- 3. Serve the chicken salad on a bed of greens and drizzle with the dressing
- Per Serving: 1 1/2 cups Mixed greens; 1 cup Chicken Mixture; 1 1/2 tablespoons dressing -- 261 calories; 110 calories from fat; 12g total fat; 2g saturated fat; 60mg cholesterol; 175mg sodium; 12g total carbohydrate; 4g dietary fiber; 6g sugars; 26g protein.
- Exchanges: 1 carbohydrate; 4 lean meat.