- Recipe created by FabFood on Nov 10, 2008
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/holly-clegg-s-broccoli-and-pecans-with-creamy-horseradish-sauce
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a covered microwave-safe container, microwave broccoli in 1/4 cup water for about 5 minutes, or until tender. Drain and transfer to a baking dish. Sprinkle with pecans. Season to taste.
- 3. In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, milk, and horseradish. Pour over broccoli. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Nutritional Information Serving:
- Calories 82; Calories from Fat 59%; Fat 5g; Saturated Fat 1g; Cholesterol 3mg; Sodium 117mg; Carbohydrate 7g; Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 1g; Protein 3g;
- Diabetic Exchanges:
- 1/2 Carbohydrate; 1 Fat.