- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 28, 2009
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/holly-clegg-s-blackened-shrimp
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 24 large peeled shrimp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven 400°F.
- 2. In resealable plastic bag or bowl, combine all seasonings. Add shrimp and shake to coat evenly.
- 3. Place shrimp on baking sheet and drizzle with oil. Roast 5–7 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
- Nutritional information per serving:
- Calories 177; Calories from fat 43%; Fat 9g; Saturated Fat 1g; Cholesterol 168mg; Sodium 254mg; Carbohydrate 7g; Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 4g; Protein 19g.
- Diabetic Exchanges:
- 1/2 carbohydrate; 3 lean meat.
- For even more tips, recipes, and articles from Holly Clegg visit www.HollyClegg.com.