- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 28, 2009
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/holly-clegg-s-blackened-salmon
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 salmon fillets, 6-ounces each
- 1. In small bowl, combine all ingredients, except salmon. Rub mixture on both sides of salmon.
- 2. In large nonstick skillet, cook salmon over medium heat for about 4–5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
- Nutritional information per serving:
- Calories 223; Calories from fat 26%; Fat 7g; Saturated Fat 1g; Cholesterol 68mg; Sodium 427mg; Carbohydrate 5g; Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 3g; Protein 35g.
- Diabetic Exchanges:
- 5 lean meat.
- For even more tips, recipes, and articles from Holly Clegg visit www.HollyClegg.com.