- Recipe created by FabFood on Oct 6, 2008
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/holly-clegg-s-berry-tiramisu
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2/3 cup seedless sugar-free raspberry preserves
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur or orange juice
- 6 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 container (8 ounces) fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed (divided use)
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split in half
- 1. In a small bowl, mix together the raspberry preserves and orange liqueur or orange juice. In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until light. Stir in the orange zest and whipped topping, reserving 1/2 cup whipped topping. In a separate bowl, gently combine the raspberries and strawberries.
- 2. Line the bottom of an oblong 2-quart dish with half of the split ladyfingers. Spread half of the preserves on top, then half of the cream cheese, and half of the berries. Repeat the layers with the remaining ladyfingers, preserves and cream cheese. Carefully top with a thin layer of the remaining whipped topping. Top with the remaining berries. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Per 1/2 Cup Serving: 128 calories; 24 calories from fat; 3g total fat; 1g saturated fat; 9mg cholesterol; 79 mg sodium; 23g total carbohydrate; 1g dietary fiber; 11g sugars; 2g protein. Exchanges: 1 1/2 carbohydrate; 1/2 fat.