- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Recipe for Hoisin Chicken and Radish Stir Fry. Boneless chicken breasts team with green beans and crunchy radishes in this quick to fix stir fry recipe.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons corn starch
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1/2" strips
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 1/2 cups trimmed, quartered radishes
- 4 cups romaine lettuce cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 2 cups steamed rice
- Combine cornstarch with 3/4 cup water and set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok heat oil until hot, add green beans, stirring to coat with oil. Add a tablespoons of water, cover and cook until nearly crisp-tender, about 3 minutes, stirring once. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is nearly cooked, about 3 minutes. Add ginger, cook, stirring occasionally until ginger is cooked, about 1 minute. Add hoisin sauce, bouillon cube and reserved corn starch mixture. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils, about 1 minute. Add radishes and return to a boil. Stir constantly until mixture thickens, about 1 minute. Place lettuce in a large serving bowl. Spoon chicken mixture over lettuce and toss to coat. Serve over rice, if desired.