- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/herb-roasted-mushrooms-chicken-and-vegetables
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Herb Roasted Mushrooms, Chicken and Vegetables. This recipe is handy in that it plans for leftovers to make a chicken, mushroom pot pie.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 teaspoons dried crushed rosemary
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 pound fresh white mushrooms
- 1 pound small red potatoes, halved
- 3 medium onions, cut into wedges
- 1 large red bell pepper cut into 2 inch pieces
- 6 large garlic cloves, peeled
- Serves 4 if you reserve half for making chicken mushroom pot pie, otherwise serves 8
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper in a large bowl and blend until well mixed. Add chicken, mushrooms, potatoes, onions, pepper and garlic cloves. Toss until well coated. Divide mixture into 2 baking or roasting pans. Roast until chicken and vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally and rotating pans on oven shelves once during roasting. If desired, reserve 4 cups of the mixture in order to make Chicken-Mushroom Pot Pie.