- Recipe created by FabFood on Dec 28, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/heaven-on-seven-s-angel-dust-cajun-seasoning
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 3 tablespoons Hungarian paprika
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Spanish paprika
- 5 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Makes 1/2 Cup
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl until thoroughly mixed. Store in a an airtight container. The spice mix keeps its best flavor for about 2 months. It is also available from the Heaven on Seven website.
- Note: This recipe could easily be doubled and stored for future use.