- Recipe created by FabFood on Oct 5, 2010
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/hearts-of-palm-and-papaya-salad
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 head butter lettuce, washed and broken into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup hearts of palm, sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 papaya, diced
- 1/3 cup almonds, toasted, slivered
- Seeds from 1/2 papaya
- 1/4 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Blend all dressing ingredients, except oil, in a blender.
- Add oil in a slow stream to emulsify; adjust to taste.
- Dress salad just before serving.