- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Family friendly and loved by children!
- 3 cups shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- seasoning salt to taste
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Press hash browns onto the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie dish. Drizzle with melted butter, and sprinkle with seasoning salt. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until beginning to brown.
- In a small bowl, combine ham, onion and shredded cheese. In a separate bowl, mix together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and a little seasoning salt. When crust is ready, spread ham mixture on the bottom, then cover with egg mixture.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C.) Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until filling is puffed and golden brown.