- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/happy-pumpkin-cookies-for-halloween
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Easy to Make Happy Jack o Lantern Cookies for Halloween. This cookie design will delight children of all ages.
- You Will Need:
- your favorite sugar cookie (or other roll-able and cut-able cookie dough recipe)
- buttercream icing
- food coloring
- decorating bags and tips
- pumpkin shaped cookie cutter
- Each cookie serves 1
- Make your favorite sugar cookie or roll-out cookie recipe. Cut with Pumpkin Cookie Cutter, bake and cool.
- Make your favorite buttercream icing recipe. Tint some of the icing orange, some white and some black.
- Frost cookies smooth in orange, using spatula to create section lines.
- Pipe in tip 2 mouth in black icing. Add tip 3 dot cheeks and nose in orange icing. Pipe tip 10 ball eyes in white icing.. Add tip 1 dot pupils in black icing. Pipe tip 1 teeth in white icing. Pipe in stem with tip 2 in green icing. Add tip 3 outline eyelids and facial lines in orange icing.
- Note: Some of the features, such as eyes and teeth can be made from colored fondant.