- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/ham-and-cheese-roll-ups
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 4 ounces whipped cream cheese with chives
- 1/4 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoons dried
- 2 (10) flour tortillas
- 6 ounces thinly sliced ham
- 4 ounces sliced Swiss or provolone cheese
- 1 large romaine or iceberg lettuce leaf, rib removed
- Makes 4 main course or 8 appetizer servings
- In bowl, stir together cream cheese, artichoke hearts, and oregano. Spread mixture on tortillas. Place lettuce in center of each tortilla and divide remaining ingredients between them. Roll up tortillas tightly. Cover and chill, seam sides down, for at least 2 hours. Cut into 1 inch slices and serve.