- Recipe created by FabFood on Dec 22, 2010
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/ham-and-cheese-breakfast-quiche
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
An easy recipe to prepare for any day or from leftover ham from the holidays!
- 2 (12 ounce) packages frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup cooked diced ham
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Squeeze any excess moisture from the potatoes and combine them with the melted butter or margarine in a small bowl. Press this mixture into the bottom and sides of an ungreased 10 inch pie pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 25 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and place ham and cheese evenly over the potatoes. In a separate small bowl, beat together the eggs and the cream. Pour this over the ham and cheese.
- Return pan to oven and bake for 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 30 minutes, or until the custard has completely set.