- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/grilled-watermelon-cheddar-burgers
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 4 hamburger patties-ready to grill
- 4 slices white cheddar cheese
- 4 slices watermelon about the same size as the burgers, seeded
- 1 tablespoon ground pepper
- 4 toasted buns
- Grill the hamburgers almost to desired doneness but 30 seconds before they are done, place a cheese slice atop each burger. Place the watermelon slices on the grill and dust with the pepper to taste. Assemble the burgers on the buns with a slice of warmed watermelon on each on top of the cheese.