- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/grilled-steaks-with-corn-and-lemon-chive-corn
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Grilled Steaks with Corn and Lemon Chive Corn. Grilling adds that extra special flavor to these steaks and corn on the cob.
- 4 well-trimmed beef ribeye or boneless top loin steaks, 1\" thick
- 4 ears fresh sweet corn, in husks
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Place corn on grill over medium, ash-covered coals; grill, uncovered, 20 to 30 minutes or until tender, turning often.
- Place steaks on grill. Grill ribeye steaks, uncovered, 11 to 14 minutes (top loin steaks 15 to 18 minutes) for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile combine butter, chives and lemon juice.
- Carve steaks crosswise into thick slices; season with salt and pepper as desired. Serve steak with corn and lemon-chive butter.