- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/grilled-salmon-with-lemon-dill-sauce
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 salmon filets, about 6 ounce each
- Lemon Dill Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon stoneground mustard
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh dill (or 1 teaspoon dried dill)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (sugar free, if possible)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine olive oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in small container and set aside.
- Rinse salmon with cool water. Pat dry with paper towels. Brush with lemon-olive oil mixture and grill or broil to desired doneness. Be sure to place flesh-side toward the heat, skin-side away from heat to prevent curling. Turn after about 7 minutes and cook to desired doneness.
- While the salmon cooks, prepare the lemon dill sauce by combining the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Remove the salmon to platter and serve with the sauce on the side.
- Per serving:
- Total Fat (g): 20 ; (before cooking) Protein (g): 34; Total Carbohydrates (g): 1 ;Dietary Fiber (g): 0 ;336 calories
- Food Exchanges: Lean Meat: 5, Fat: 1 1/2, Other Carb: 1/2