- Recipe created by FabFood on Dec 26, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/grilled-rosemary-salmon-spedini
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound center-cut salmon fillet, skinned and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Makes 4 Servings, 2 Skewers Each
- Active time: 30 minutes
- Total: 30 minutes
- Equipment: Eight 12-inch skewers
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
- 2. Combine rosemary, oil, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Add salmon; toss to coat. Alternating the salmon and tomatoes, divide among eight 12-inch skewers.
- 3. Oil the grill rack (see Tip, page 245). Grill the spedini, carefully turning once, until the salmon is cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes total. Serve immediately.
- To make ahead: Prepare spedini (Step 2), cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Proceed with grilling (Steps 1 & 3) when ready to serve.
- Per Serving:
- 246 calories; 15 g fat(3 g sat, 6 g mono); 67 mg cholesterol; 4 g carbohydrate; 23 g protein; 1 g fiber; 211 mg sodium; 598 mg potassium
- Nutrition bonus: Selenium (60% daily value); Vitamin C (25% dv); Potassium (17% dv); Vitamin A (15% dv); Excellent source of omega-3s; Healthy Weight; Lower Carb