- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/grilled-pound-cake-with-coffee-ganache
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Grilled Pound Cake with Coffee Ganache. Serve this unique dessert with whipped cream or ice cream and toasted hazelnuts.
- 1 Pound Cake, cut into 1-inch-thick slices (click lthis link for recipe)
- 1 cup Coffee Ganache (click for recipe)
- 1 cup whipped cream or French Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup coarse-chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 2. Grill the Pound Cake slices until well marked on both sides of each slice and the cake is warmed throughout, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- 3. Serve the grilled cake topped with the Coffee Ganache, whipped cream or ice cream, and toasted hazelnuts.
- 1. Preheat a gas grill to medium-high. If you are using a charcoal grill, build a fire and let it burn down until the coals are glowing red with a light coating of white ash. Spread the coals in an even bed. Clean the cooking grate