- Recipe created by FabFood on Feb 15, 2011
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/grilled-herb-parmesan-asparagus
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh chopped thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh savory
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Combine asparagus, olive oil, pepper, salt, thyme, and savory in a sealable bag; shake until well-coated; let the asparagus sit in the spice bag for 10 to 15 minutes while heating up the grill.
- Heat grill to medium; lay the asparagus in a single layer across the grates; cook, turning often, until desired tenderness (10 to 15 minutes on direct heat).
- Remove from grill and immediately top with Parmesan. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes before eating because it will be awfully hot.
Salads, Side Dishes, Vegetables, Asparagus, Healthy Eating, Vegetarian, Quick and Easy, Low Carb, Low Fat, Eating Light, Valentines Day, Mardi Gras, St. Patricks Day, Passover, Easter, Finger Foods, Diabetic