- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/grilled-ham-tapenade-and-cheese-sandwiches
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Grilled Ham and Olive Tapenade Sandwiches. Olive Tapenade adds a spectacular flavor to these grilled ham and cheese sadwiches.
- 2 slices of your favorite bread
- 2 slices ham
- slices provolone cheese
- 4-6 slices ripe tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons green olive tapenade portion of this recipe (click here for recipe)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Spread 1/2 the tapenade on 1 slice of bread, top with slice of cheese, a slices of ham, a layer of sliced tomatoes, another slicef of ham, another slice of cheese and remaining tapenande. Cover with remaining slice of bread. Brush the outside of the top slice of bread with olive oil. Place oil side down in a preheated skillet over medium heat. Grill until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Brush the other bread slice with olive oil and carefully turn the sandwich. Grill for another 3 minutes or so or until second side is browned and cheese has melted.