- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for rum marinated Grilled Drunken Chicken Wings. If you don't have a grill, you can broil these wings for about 20 minutes, basting with the marinade occasionally.
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 3 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 large onion, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons Worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce, such as Tabasco(r)
- 1/2 cup dark rum
- First Prepare the Wings
- Prepare chicken wings by cutting off wing tips and separating the wing at the elbow joint (discard tips or save for making stock). Don't get intimidated at this process, it's very easy. See links below for detailed instructions.
- Then Mix all marinade ingredients together. Place wings into several extra large plastic zipper bags. Pour marinade over wings. Marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Grill wings over a medium-hot grill for about 8-10 minutes per side or until completely cooked and dark brown, carefully baste once or twice during cooking.