- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/grill-roasted-zucchini
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 small or 1 medium zucchini
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives, scallions or onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or garlic or celery or seasoning salt)
- ground black pepper
- Take a 12 inch length of heavy aluminum foil (or a double layer of regular) and spread with olive oil. Chop zucchini into 1 inch chunks. Combine veggies and spices in foil. Gather the edges together loosely and place on the grill for over medium heat for about 20-30 minutes or until soft.