- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/grill-roasted-potatoes
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2-3 medium potatoes sliced into thin wedges
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- garlic salt ground black pepper, parsley and dill to taste
- Take a 24 inch length of heavy aluminum foil (or a double layer of regular). Spread the olive oil on it. Sprinkle with the spices. Scatter the onion slices next, then the potatoes. Fold the ends together and seal well. Place on a grill over medium heat for about 30-45 minutes, turning every 15 minutes.