- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/green-beans-with-oregano
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 pounds fresh green beans, blanched
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano (or 1/2 teaspoons dried)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté garlic in oil until just beginning to brown. Add the green beans, salt and pepper and cook until heated and crisp-tender (about 3-4 minutes). Add oregano, sprinkle with lemon juice, mix and serve.