- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
A simple steak recipe loaded with lots of flavor!
- 4 (8 ounce) beef sirloin steaks, at least 3/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat the oven on broil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, ginger, salt, pepper, basil, mustard and lemon juice until smooth. Place the steaks on a broiling pan, and pour 1/4 of the mixture over each steak. Rub the mixture into the meat.
- Broil the steaks for 5 minutes, then flip and cook to your desired degree of doneness.