- Recipe created by FabFood on Dec 22, 2010
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/garlic-and-onion-burgers
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Use round or sirloin for the best results to make these burgers packed with flavor. Refrigerate the meat after adding ingredients to create exceptional taste.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian-style seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and mix well. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours; for better results, refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Shape burgers into 1/2 inch thick patties. Lightly oil grate. Place burgers on grill. Cook for approximately 6 minutes, flipping once.