- Recipe created by FabFood on Dec 22, 2010
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/garden-cheese-and-chicken-sandwich
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Fresh veggies, glazed chicken and Reduced Sodium Colby-Jack between whole grain bread has all the makings of a deliciously healthy classic.
- 1 leaf red leaf or romaine lettuce
- 2 slices whole grain millet bread, toasted if desired
- 2 ounces sliced deli maple glazed chicken breast
- 1 slice large tomato
- 4 thin slices unpeeled cucumber
- 1 thin slice red onion (optional)
- 1 slice SARGENTO® Sliced Reduced Sodium Colby-Jack Cheese
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- Arrange lettuce on 1 slice of bread; top with chicken, tomato, cucumber, red onion and cheese.
- Spread mayonnaise over remaining slice of bread; close sandwich and cut diagonally in half.